We are excited to be able to carefully re-open our clinic as part of Phase 2 of the BC re-opening plan.
Please carefully read the below regarding our newly implemented protocols for before, during and after treatments which must be adhered to in order to book and get a treatment.
The purpose of these newly implemented protocols is to optimize health, safety and hygiene procedures to keep patients and workers safe and prevent spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Before arriving for your Treatment:
- Fill out the intake form prior to your arrival at the clinic.
- Fill out the COVID-19 self-assessment prior to your arrival. An email with the self-assessment survey will be sent to you 24-hours before your appointment.
- Bring a cloth mask or new disposable mask with you. Mask must be worn at all times while in the clinic, with the exception of face down treatment portions for the patient’s comfort. The RMT will provide guidance for removal of mask if and when appropriate for face down portions and depending on the patient’s preference. Mask removal is not a requirement. The RMT will also be wearing a mask and goggles.
- Do not arrive more than 5-minutes early for your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please wait outside the clinic door, the RMT will open the door when ready.
- Only one patient per therapist will be in the clinic at any one time. Please come alone as there will not be anyone permitted to stay in the waiting area to help maintain physical distancing.
- Only 30-minute and 45-minute appointments will be available to limit possible exposure time.
- Bring a touchless payment method (Visa, MC, Amex, Interac). We also provide direct billing (click here for more details on this). NO CASH will be accepted.
- If you feel sick or have traveled outside the country within the last 14-days, please stay home and inform the RMT as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
During appointment for Treatment:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided when you first enter the clinic and after your treatment.
- Mask must be worn at all times while in the clinic, with the exception of face down treatment portions for the patient’s comfort. The RMT will provide guidance for removal of mask if and when appropriate for face down portions and depending on the patient’s preference. Mask removal is not a requirement. The RMT will also be wearing a mask and goggles.
- RMT will be wiping down all contact surfaces after each treatment, and bringing in fresh sheets, pillow cases and head pieces from another room (not used for treatments).
End of Treatment:
- There will be hand sanitizer in the treatment room for your use after your treatment.
- RMT will email any recommended home care to you to limit face to face time in the clinic.
Other things we are doing in the clinic to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- A 30-minute block out between treatments will be automatically built in to our booking software to provide adequate time for the Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to sanitize all contact surfaces, and allow for social distancing.
- All sheets/head pieces will not be placed in the treatment room, the RMT will only bring in the required fresh sheets, pillow cases, and head piece for set up prior to each treatment after sanitizing contact surfaces and washing their hands.